Dear 2015 European Symposium Attendees:
We can’t wait to see you on the 23rd May in Napoli!
We wanted to provide you with a bit of information before you arrive so your travels can be as stress-free as possible.
You’ll find the Timetable here, which shows you the outline of the week’s activities. You’ll also see on the arrival day that there are two shuttle times from the Napoli Centrale (Piazza Garibaldi) railway station to Hotel Sorggiorno Salesiano.
For those coming from outside of Italy, you have several options for reaching the railway station:
- Landing at Naples International Airport (NAP), and then taking a shuttle bus (15-20 mins)
- Landing at either Rome Ciampino (CIA) or Rome Fiumicino (FCO) and then take the shuttle bus towards Roma Termini railway station (transfer time is 40-50 minutes) and finally the train towards Napoli Centrale railway station (transfer time is 1.5 hours with the high speed train; tickets can be booked at http://www.trenitalia.com/)
If you’re arriving after 6PM, you’ll have to make your way to the hotel on your own.
- From Napoli Centrale railway station, take the “Circumvesuviana” train towards “Sorrento” and get off at “Seiano” station (transfer time is 50 minutes). Once there, take a taxi or walk towards Hotel Soggiorno Salesiano (distance is 2.3 km approx.).
Departure is planned on Friday 29th of May from Hotel Soggiorno Salesiano at 10 AM(after breakfast). Two buses will take us to Napoli Centrale railway station. Usually, people attending the Symposium also stay for the weekend, so if you want you could book your return flight forSaturday 30th or Sunday 31st and share some other moments with your new friends!
- Don’t forget your poster!
- We suggest you to bring also comfortable shoes, a swimsuit and a towel since some outdoor activities are being planned!
- Remember that the INORE Symposium is a very informal event, where you can make friends, freely exchange your ideas and build relationships with your colleagues!
- Once in Italy, you can contact the INORE Event Coordinators by phone or by e-mail in case you have any problem:
Michele Martini, +39 333 75 84031/[email protected]
Marinella Passarella, +39 345 67 19 324 / [email protected]