INNOSEA is pleased to organize a 1-day training for Nemoh open source diffraction-radiation software developed by Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
Where? Edinburgh, Scotland
When? On the 30th of June 2015, from 09.30 am to 5.00 pm
- Short introduction to linear potential flow theory
- Domain of validity
- Radiation / Diffraction / Froude-Krylov loads
- Mesh requirements and good practice
- Model set-up
- Mesh convergence
- Boundary conditions
- Sea-keeping calculations and post-processing
- Frequency domain analysis
- RAOs calculations and viscous damping influence
- Free surface elevation post-processing
- Body pressure post-processing
- Multi-body modelling
- Hydrodynamic interactions between floating bodies
To subscribe to our Nemoh Newsletter: subscribe here.
The registration fee for this 1-day training is 995 €.
To learn more about our services, please email [email protected].
We look forward to meeting you in Edinburgh.
INNOSEA support and maintenance team for Nemoh