INNOSEA is pleased to organize a 1-day training for NEMOH open source diffraction-radiation software developed by Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
After this training, you will be able to assess the hydrodynamic loads and motion of your offshore system freely and without limit!
Our experienced engineers will demonstrate how to use the world first open source diffraction-radiation code: NEMOH. This tool is the product of a 30-year development by researchers at Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
Where? Nantes, France, INNOSEA office
When? On the 1st of December 2015, from 09.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Introduction to NEMOH
- Software overview
- Linear potential flow theory
- Mesh requirements and good practice
- Building a mesh for hydrodynamic calculations
- Introduction to a meshing tool
- Importing a mesh in Nemoh
- Hydrodynamic loads in frequency domain
- Building a NEMOH model
- The hydrodynamic database
- Motion Analysis
- Getting the RAOs
- Pressure and wave field
The registration fee for this 1-day training is 995 €.
Interested? Please send an email to [email protected]
Number of seats is limited!
We look forward to welcome you in our office in Nantes.
INNOSEA support and maintenance team for NEMOH.