The 12th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference will be held between 27th August and 1st September 2017 at University College Cork in Ireland. Thinking to attend and present your work? Don’t miss the abstract submission deadline next Friday 27th !
Authors will be notified of acceptance by TUESDAY 28th FEBRUARY and full papers will be due by FRIDAY 19th MAY 2017.
The thematic tracks are all related to wave and tidal energy:
- Wave / tidal resource characterization
- Wave / tidal device development and testing
- Wave / tidal hydrodynamic modelling.
- Grid integration, Power take-off and control
- Station keeping, moorings and foundations
- Structural mechanics: materials, fatigue, loadings.
- Environmental impact and appraisal
- Operations and maintenance
- Economic, social, legal & political aspects of ocean energy
This year INOREans wanting to attend the INORE European Symposium will have the opportunity to combine it on the same trip with EWTEC as the symposium will take place in the west coast of Ireland the week right before the conference (20th to 26th of August).
Application will open in June and more information will be provided then !