The first meeting of this developer group will take place during the EWTEC2015 conference at La Cité des Congrès in Nantes, France:
Monday, September, 7th, 2015
Hotel Novotel, 3 Rue de Valmy, 44000, Nantes
To realise the full potential of the open source BEM code NEMOH, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, INNOSEA and Queen’s University Belfast have decided to form a “developer group”. Objectives of this developer group are:
- Support the management of the NEMOH code maintenance and development.
- Production of an extensive manual with examples including verification
- Idenfication of key challenges in future code developments and potential shared projects
- Specification of code development style guidelines
During this meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- Short presentation of participants and interest in Nemoh
- Developments already in progress
- Suggestion of new developments
- Expectations of participants from the developer group
- Organization of developer group including dissemination of information
This meeting is targeted at current and future developers of NEMOH. There is no need to be registered at the conference to participate to this meeting. The number of seats being limited, it is advised to register (send an email to [email protected]).