The 11th EUROPEAN WAVE AND TIDAL ENERGY CONFERENCE (EWTEC 2015) will be held in Nantes (France), from September 6-11, 2015.
EWTEC 2015 will unite professionals from all over the world around a unique opportunity to share and exchange about Wave and Tidal Energy.
REGISTER NOW TO BENEFIT FROM THE DISCOUNTED RATE AND BOOK YOUR HOTEL
Early registration fees deadline: 1st April 2015
If you want to save even more, you can book your plane ticket on AIR-FRANCE KLM, the EWTEC air transport partner, which offers reduced air fares (up to -47% !) to join EWTEC2015. visit www.ewtec.org/ewtec2015/visitor-infos/discounted-air-fares/ for detailed instructions.
Online registration information is available on the dedicated conference website.
|This year’s topics include amongst others:|
|– Wave and tidal energy resource characterization|
– Device development and testing
– Device hydrodynamics modelling and structural mechanics
– Power take-off and device control
– Experimental and numerical device modelling
– Grid connection and system aspects
– Environmental impact of marine energy converters
– Socio-economic impact
– Economy, finance and market/legislative issues
Join EWTEC 2015 and get the great opportunity to exchange, learn, interact and network on wave and tidal energy with colleagues from all over the world!
Visit the conference website for updates and posts:
FOLLOW EWTEC ON TWITTER & FACEBOOK